Iconic landmarks, cutting-edge design, a royal palace and an electrifying social scene. London’s calling...
Study for a semester or a full academic year at London South Bank University and earn credits to transfer back to your home university.
More than just a city.
In the words of British fashion designer and businesswoman, Vivienne Westwood,“There’s nowhere else like London. Nothing at all, anywhere.”
There’s no doubt that London is as diverse as its 10 million residents. From majestic Victorian palaces to iconic skyscrapers; the London Eye to Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre; travelling around London is always a voyage of discovery.
As a student in the UK’s capital, you’ll experience a cosmopolitan tapestry of cuisine, fashion, music, entertainment and culture. A vibey, multicultural city, London is the top destination for international study, welcoming over 100,000 students from more than 200 nations every year.
- Experience over 1,000 museums and galleries (many of which are free) and explore a plethora of shops, street markets, restaurants and bars. You’ll never be bored with London’s legendary entertainment, leisure and social scene at your disposal.
- Gain the advantage and access unique international market insights. London is a hub for global business and finance and a mecca for creative and cultural heavyweights.
- Absorb the skyline of this ever-changing metropolis where tradition fuses with fresh design innovation to compose kaleidoscopic panoramas.
- Relax, study or meet friends in London’s many green spaces. The capital can boast over 100 parks that provide the perfect antidote to the fervour of city life.
- Study in a city renowned for its academic excellence. There are some stellar universities including top multi-faculty and world-class specialist institutions.