Iconic landmarks, cutting-edge design, a royal palace and an electrifying social scene. London’s calling...
Study for a semester or a full academic year at London South Bank University and earn credits to transfer back to your home university.
More than just a city.
In the words of British fashion designer and businesswoman, Vivienne Westwood,“There’s nowhere else like London. Nothing at all, anywhere.”
There’s no doubt that London is as diverse as its 10 million residents. From majestic Victorian palaces to iconic skyscrapers; the London Eye to Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre; travelling around London is always a voyage of discovery.
As a student in the UK’s capital, you’ll experience a cosmopolitan tapestry of cuisine, fashion, music, entertainment and culture. A vibey, multicultural city, London is the top destination for international study, welcoming over 100,000 students from more than 200 nations every year.
- Experience over 1,000 museums and galleries (many of which are free) and explore a plethora of shops, street markets, restaurants and bars. You’ll never be bored with London’s legendary entertainment, leisure and social scene at your disposal.
- Gain the advantage and access unique international market insights. London is a hub for global business and finance and a mecca for creative and cultural heavyweights.
- Absorb the skyline of this ever-changing metropolis where tradition fuses with fresh design innovation to compose kaleidoscopic panoramas.
- Relax, study or meet friends in London’s many green spaces. The capital can boast over 100 parks that provide the perfect antidote to the fervour of city life.
- Study in a city renowned for its academic excellence. There are some stellar universities including top multi-faculty and world-class specialist institutions.
Why Study at LSBU?
Develop your entrepreneurial spirit at London South Bank University
Established in 1892, London South Bank University (LSBU) has been a key provider of vocationally-relevant, accredited and professionally-recognised courses for more than a century.
Ideally located in central London, the University campus is within easy reach of must-see landmarks including Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus – to name but a few.
- Join a global community of students from over 130 countries – LSBU is a popular destination for International study.
- A leader in entrepreneurialism, LSBU holds the accolade of ‘Entrepreneurial University of the Year’. A dedicated Research, Enterprise and Innovation Team offer targeted support to students, graduates, staff and the local community.
- With a Silver TEF Award for teaching excellence, you’ll be guided by experienced, knowledgeable staff who pride themselves on offering a personalised approach to student learning.
- You will have access to a range of real-world, cutting-edge facilities and resources. LSBU has invested £60m over the last decade to create world-class, industry standard learning environments to enrich your personal and professional development.
- A range of scholarships and discounts may be available to international students.
What Can I Study?
As an International Study Abroad student you will have access to a choice of modules across the University. In addition to your three chosen modules, you will undertake a dedicated Study Abroad module called: ‘London: City of Change’.
With access to specialist teaching and exclusive study tours to places such as The Royal Museums Greenwich and Shakespeare’s Globe, you’ll broaden your understanding of the lifestyle, culture and history of London.
Common majors are:
Not included: Airfare, materials for class, visa fees, meals, and spending money aren’t included.