The high-tech sector plays an important role in contributing to innovation and employment in Europe and Asia.
IT is everywhere; every big business needs it and much of society can’t live without it.
Work experience within a startup, corporate, political or socially-focused environment can help to develop your commercial awareness, client management skills and the ability to understand and communicate your skills to future employers.
Opportunities are available in both Europe and Asia.
Current IT placements include:
- Computer, Software or Electrical Engineering students to continue on a project. Skills needed include:
- Dashboard Development for Energy Saving Applications
- Connect devices over 3G Communications
- Power BI for Energy Saving Applications
- Computer Science major needed to work on AI projects for a multinational company.
- Computer Science major needed to build an Excel-based CRM for a financial services firm.
- IT and Social Media skills needed to help build out online resources for a faith-based educational non-profit.