The high-tech sector plays an important role in contributing to innovation and employment in Europe.
IT is everywhere; every big business needs it and much of society can’t live without it.
Work experience within a startup, corporate, political or socially-focused environment can help to develop your commercial awareness, client management skills and the ability to understand and communicate your skills to future employers.
Current IT placements include:
- Computer, Software or Electrical Engineering students to continue on a project. Skills needed include:
- Dashboard Development for Energy Saving Applications
- Connect devices over 3G Communications
- Power BI for Energy Saving Applications
- Computer Science major needed to work on AI projects for a multinational company.
- Computer Science major needed to build an Excel-based CRM for a financial services firm.
- IT and Social Media skills needed to help build out online resources for a faith-based educational non-profit.