For students doing an internship, research, semester, summer or service learning placement, we include excursion(s) during your programme!
While you are studying in-country, we may offer additional excursions that you can opt into at an additional cost.
Past examples of optional excursions include:
- Day trip to Belfast and North Antrim Coast – Giants Causeway and Titanic Museum in Northern Ireland
- Day trip to Galway, Ireland
- Day trip to Liverpool, England
- Day trip to London, England
- Day trip to the Wicklow Mountains National Park
- Local theatre visit
- Local sports event
- Weekend trip to Southwest Ireland Tour – Cork, Kerry and even Clare in Ireland
- Weekend trip to London, England
- Weekend trip to Paris, France
- Walking tour in Dublin
Each excursion is based on your study abroad location and costs will vary through the year.
North Dakota State University, USA
“The weekend journeys helped me see more of the world and give me a better understanding of my place in it.”