For students doing an internship, research and service learning placement, we include one excursion during your program to keep costs affordable.
While you are studying in-country, we will offer additional excursions that you can opt into at an additional cost.
Past examples of optional excursions include:
- Visit to the local theatre
- Local sports event
- Trip to Belfast and North Antrim Coast – Giants Causeway and Titanic Museum in Northern Ireland
- Day trip to Galway in Ireland
- Weekend trip to Southwest Ireland Tour – Cork, Kerry and even Clare in Ireland
- Weekend trip to London, England
- Weekend trip to Paris, France
- Day trip to London
- Tour of the Wicklow Mountains in Ireland
- Day trip to Liverpool, England
- Walking tour in Dublin
Each excursion is based on your study abroad location and costs will vary through the year.
North Dakota State University, USA
“The weekend journeys helped me see more of the world and give me a better understanding of my place in it.”