Host an intern: Welcome one of our university interns into your organisation!
Ireland is open for business again, and we are actively seeking host companies who can offer high-quality internship placements from 6-12-weeks in a variety of sectors.
- Our students are currently studying at university, or have graduated and are seeking hands-on skills in your industry.
- All interns are vetted and interviewed by our staff before we match them with your team.
- Students are all over the age of 18 and English-speaking.
- Interns seek out their placement and most are receiving academic credit for their experience abroad.
All internships are unpaid, and there are no fees to partner with us and host our students, so there are no financial commitments required. Our hope, rather, is that there will be mutual gains on both the employer’s and the student’s part for the duration of their time working with you.
Throughout the process we work with our host company partners to ensure that our students are helping them fill a short-term need within their organisations. We also work with students from the time they submit their applications to the time they complete their programme. We review each student’s academic background, CV and letter of interest, and we complete a mock interview prior to sending potential students’ details to ensure that you will only receive high quality students who we feel are prepared for the responsibility of an international internship experience.
What we ask from you is to provide a structured, supervised experience for students so they can learn and gain experience from their chosen field and be of help to you.
Sectors in which we seek host companies:
- Accounting and Finance
- Agricultural Studies
- Animal Sciences
- Arts (Performing)
- Business Administration
- Exercise Science
- Fashion and Design
- Food Science and Technology
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality and Event Planning
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Physical Therapy
- Political Science
- Public Relations
- Social Work
- Sustainable Development