Would you like to open your mind through overseas study but haven’t got a full semester at your disposal? Summer school at Granada’s Centre of Modern Languages might be the perfect solution.
Study in sunny España for up to five weeks and earn academic credits while you immerse yourself in the language, history, cuisine and culture of this exciting and delicious country.
Make lasting memories and meet new friends with an action-packed programme of social events and excursions. From playing flamenco guitar and hot-stepping the tango, to gastronomic workshops and theatre visits, your summer promises to be ‘totalmente inolvidable!’
The University of Granada - Centre of Modern Languages (CLM)
Founded in 1531, Universidad de Granada is one of Europe’s foremost educational establishments. Located in four sites across the city, the university is housed in many historic buildings to ensure their restoration and preservation.
The Centre of Modern Languages (or CLM en espagnol) is situated in the Realejo region and attracts a global community of students. A centre of excellence for the study of Spanish language, history, and culture, the CLM is also a leading provider of modern language options, including Arabic, French, Japanese and Russian, just to name a few!
Why is the CLM for you?
- Granada packs a punch when it comes to delivering an unforgettable student experience. As a university city, a third of Granada’s population is directly linked to the CLM through work or study.
- Develop your skill set with dedicated and highly-experienced teaching and administrative staff, great facilities and a range of student services.
- Learn the lingo with CLM’s ‘Language Exchange Partner Programme.’ This free service aims to facilitate contact between students to encourage language skills and grow opportunities for cultural exchange.
- Get active with excellent sporting facilities and access to over 400 sport courses.
- Experience Spanish life and culture with social activities such as flamenco dancing, film cycles, book launches, and photography competitions.