A placement with a business abroad is one of the most accessible ways to experience enterprise on another continent. Many businesses have multinational ambitions and strong export aims to reach larger, international markets.
This a chance to see and work with a new set of economic, political and cultural factors that affect starting and growing a business.
You will test your cross-cultural communication and problem-solving skills while enhancing your knowledge of different software platforms, all within the realm of learning the fundamentals of working remotely with industry professionals.
Your placement might be in a start-up or a medium-sized company, or even right alongside an entrepreneur. We’ll match you with the best business to meet your interests and ambitions.
Current placement opportunities include:
- Media Studies major needed to launch and promote a new YouTube channel.
- Market research placement with a startup developing an app.
- If there’s a market for the app, there is additional potential to help create a marketing strategy.
- Bonus opportunities if you speak German!
- Marketing and Social Media placement for a leading strategy and operations firm.
- Digital Marketing and Web Development skills needed for a financial services firm.