Effective communication is critical to ensure efficient and seamless business operations. Not only that, but the ability to use our communication skills to influence people, be they potential customers, colleagues or stakeholders, is one of the most sought-after skills in the world today.
Because people with a background in communication are in high demand, you will have your pick of places in which to complete your internship. If you’re looking for a more traditional communications placement, we can find you internships in Media, Journalism, PR, Marketing or Advertising.
Wherever you are placed, you will hone your time management and self-discipline skills, as well as writing, speaking and listening skills. As you will be working remotely, you will put communication theories to the test in real-life situations, software and platforms relevant to your career field. This is a great opportunity to make a significant impact on a company.
Current placement opportunities include:
- Love of writing and books required for a unique opportunity interning with an online Irish bookshop. Three-month placement. Perfect for a writing, literature, communications or library studies major.
- Journalism major needed for an online sports media promotion company. Longer-term preferred (12+ weeks), though willing to consider 8+.
- Media skills needed to launch and promote a new YouTube channel.
- Market research placement with a startup developing an app.
- If there’s a market for the app, there is additional potential to help create a marketing strategy.
- Bonus opportunities if you speak German!
- Marketing and Social Media placement for a leading strategy and operations firm.
- Marketing, PR and Social Media skills needed to help an Irish politician’s campaign.
- Content Writing and Marketing skills needed at a financial services firm.
- Content Management and Online Marketing needed for a company promoting health in the workplace.
- Digital Marketing needed for an online learning company.
- Marketing, PR and Social Media skills needed for a faith-based educational non-profit.